PROPHETESS LILY JAVA
Prophetess Lily Java
Prophetess Lily Java was born and raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. She moved to the United States in the early years of 2000 with her parents and two older siblings. Prophetess Lily is the wife of Prophet Passion Java and mother of three beautiful children: Lemuel, Raphael, and Uriel.
Prophetess Lily Java was called by the Lord Jesus Christ to be a Prophetess to the Nations; she operates with a strong apostolic anointing to establish churches around the World. Prophetess Java is a passionate worshipper and ushers the sweet presence of God through her gift of worship and flows in the dimensions of the gifts of Healings.
The Lord has used Prophetess Lily to be a generational curse breaker. She is known for exemplifying the Love of God for the lost and broken. She has motivated and helped many individuals to understand their identity and calling in the Lord. She has been working alongside her husband to raise and equip a generation for Jesus Christ, and prepare the world for the second coming of the Lord.
Together the Java’s established Kingdom Embassy Church Inc., which has numerous branches around the World and has its main headquarters in Maryland, USA. Prophetess raises sons and daughters through her mentorship classes, daughters program and one on one prophetic consultations. Prophetess builds the church leadership and ministers in powerful worship, healing and deliverance services.
Prophetess Java has many other endeavors including the Lily Java Foundation, which has changed the lives of many orphans and widows in Africa & the United States by offering educational support, financial support and basic needs for the community. The Prophetess has a love for fashion and through Lovestyle Inc. she shares her eye for style and allows every person to express their creativity and self expression with class, grace and the foundation of love.
Prophetess Lily Favorite things
1. Loves to spend time with family
2. Surprising people with big gifts
4. Being Silly
5. Working out and staying fit
6. Basket Ball
7. Shopping (Especially Gucci)
8. Being Adventurous
9. Watching movies and TV Shows
Genres: (Comedy, Drama & Action)
10. Eating healthy and Self-Care
11. Trying out new restaurants
12. Traveling and creating new experiences
About Daughters Group
To build women of all cultures in their natural and spiritual gifts in order to know their worth, true identity and reach their full potential as a balanced woman, mother or leader. To create a network of women that encourage each other and use their abilities to change their family, local communities and make an impact internationally.
1. To create a safe platform for women to be built in their identity, through relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and by the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
2. To create a place of love and support for all women, by uplifting each other and being accepted as they are and encouraged them to expand their capacity.
3. To give education and opportunity for women to grow in both their natural and spiritual gifts to fulfill their God given assignment.
4. To raise daughters that want to serve or desire to be imparted.
5. To carry on the legacy by helping other women in the local community and internationally, share their testimonies and share the Kingdom of God with all women through teachings, prayer and demonstration of power.
About Lily Java Foundation
The Lily Java foundation was established in 2016, we have been actively engaging with communities in South Africa and Zimbabwe. While our leader and founder, Lily Java was working and spreading the good news of the gospel of Jesus in Zimbabwe, she recognized a need in the community that she could no longer ignore. It was then that she decided to start an organization that would meet the needs of the less fortunate in the community with a special attention dedicated to widows and orphans. Since that time, we have helped numerous widows and orphans with personally tailored assistance that met their specific needs directly. We have set a process in place that would allow us to meet, interview and register different recipients to our roster of countless widows and children.
We feel so blessed to bring this amazing charity to Lily Java’s hometown of Maryland. Lily moved to Maryland at the young age of 10 from Ethiopia and lived there until she decided to completely dedicate her life to God. It was during the time when she was travelling and doing ministry work that she met her loving husband Prophet Passion Java. She initially would serve under his ministry, but later he would support her in her vision to start the Lily Java Foundation. They couple are known for their powerful teachings and prophetic gifts. Lily Java along with her husband Prophet Passion Java serve as leaders and founders of Kingdom Embassy; a church that has several branches around the world, including in Maryland.